At our 10:30AM service, Rev C.A. Pace brought the word, in the absence of our pastor. Coming from Acts 27:21-26, 39-44, here are his sermon’s highlights:
– As Christians, we have to mature to the point that we accept challenges with the knowledge that we have to endure in order to get where God wants us.
– Why we have to go through it:
- Your Assignment’s on the Other Side of the Storm
- Stop judging people because they’re in a storm
i. Sometimes God sends storms even when we’ve been obedient
- We have to stand!
i. We’re going through the storm, so take it, don’t cower
- God Want to Show You Can Make it on Broken Pieces
- What do you do when the things you relied on become unreliable?
- Sometimes God breaks up our ships to bring us to where we need to be.
i. The ship God brings us to next will be that much greater after He breaks the first one
- This is Not the Last Chapter of Our Lives
- If you can manage things in this season, He will bless us with greater in the next season.